SC/ ST Cell has been established to aid and advise the students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) pursuing Pharmacy Programs of studies at the Institute.
The terms of reference wherein SC/ ST Cell various activities/ functioning are as under:
- To promotes the special interest of students from the reserved category.
- To provide special inputs in areas where the students experience difficulty.
- Counsel and guide SC/ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issue of the college life effectively.
- Provide prompt conseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth of students from scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Government and UGC.
- To collect reports and information of Government and UGC’s orders on various aspects of education, employment of SC/ST students.
- To circulate and UGC’s decisions about different scholarship programs.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation||Contact Number|
|1.||Dr. M. G. Saralaya||Chairman||9265789039|
|2.||Dr. R. S. Jagtap||Member||9158611311|
|3.||Ms. S. S. Kharat||Member Secretary||7057792082|
|4.||Mr. Sabale Vishwajit||Member||8530809771|
|5.||Ms. Londhe Pratiksha||Member||8208348700|
|6.||Mr. Dethe Prasad||Member||9607692009|
|7.||Ms. Shikhare Priyanka||Member||9175355275|
|8.||Ms. Chabukswar Anjali||Member||7447379599|
|9.||Mr. Kamble Ritesh||Member||7745077558|
|10.||Ms. Surve Pradnya||Member||7057938975|
|11.||Mr. Sathe Mandar||Member||9833328803|
|12.||Ms. Pawar Archana||Member||9112279580|
|13.||Ms. Sarvade Arpita||Member||9970131015|
|14.||Ms. Ahire Pratiksha||Member||8698609896|