The Annasaheb Dange College of B Pharmacy, Ashta is one of the foremost pharmacy Institute in the Western Maharashtra, distinguished by its commitment to create competent pharmacy professionals who can efficiently contribute for the healthcare system of society and to the pharmacy profession. In order to provide higher education to the students of rural areas, ADCBP is established in 2016 by the Hon. Ex. Minister, Dr. Annasaheb Dange. Currently instituteoffers B. Pharmacy program (100 Intake) and D. Pharmacy program (60 Intake) approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi, AICTE, New Delhi, Government of Maharashtra, DTE, Mumbai and affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapurand MSBTE, Mumbai. The institute is recognised by the UGC under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. The institute is accredited by NAAC with ‘A+’ Grade and 3.48 CGPA. The D. Pharmacy program is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
ADCP's campus occupies 32 acres in the heart of the Ashta city, (District Sangli), where near about 500 undergraduate and 250 Diploma students receive a focused, industry-based education of Pharmacy. At Annasaheb Dange College of B Pharmacy, we certainly believe that we can prepare the next generation for future. So, we emphasize the 4 C's: COMPETENCE | CONFIDENCE | COMMITMENT | COMPASSION.
At this unique institution, we refine the academic skills, fine-tune the aesthetic senses and work towards building a holisticculture that values the individuality of each student, helpingthem to realize their innate potential.Research-based learning is the norm at our institute, whereeach student is guided through an individualised work plan inconsonance with his/her potential, thereby providing acomplete learning experience.
We support and nurture innovative and imaginative minds intheir educational journey to explore and revel in the joy oflearning.Institute is well equipped with all the latest sophisticatedinstruments, the ambiance of a world-class green campus, andthe best Teachers and Researchers who are working round theclock for student welfare and care.
To experience the true joy of learning come, join us and be a part of an institute!!
To create competent pharmacy professionals who can efficiently contribute for the healthcare system of society and to the pharmacy profession.
समाजातील आरोग्यसेवा प्रणाली आणि औषधनिर्माण क्षेत्राला प्रभावीपणे योगदान देतील असे सक्षम फार्मसी व्यावसायिक घडवणे.
- 1. To provide student centric active innovative learning environment, with strategically planned quality pharmacy education consistent with the policies of state and nation.
- 2. To nurture and inculcate the team spirit, research, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
- 3. To strengthen Industry - Institute and Institute - Institute interaction for the overall development of students.
- 4. To help the students to disseminate acquired knowledge through the fullest commitment for health care services.
- 1. राज्य व राष्ट्राच्या धोरणांशी सुसंगत असणारे, रणनीतिकदृष्ट्या नियोजित, गुणवत्तापूर्ण औषधनिर्माणशास्त्र शिक्षणाद्वारे विद्यार्थी केंद्रित सक्रीय अभिनव शैक्षणिक वातावरण प्रदान करणे.
- 2. सांघिक भावना, संशोधन, नाविन्यता, सर्जनशीलता व उद्योजकता जोपासणे व वाढविणे.
- 3. विद्यार्थ्यांच्या सर्वांगीण विकासासाठी उद्योग - संस्था आणि संस्था - संस्था संवाद मजबूत करणे.
- 4. आरोग्यसेवांसाठी प्राप्त केलेल्या ज्ञानाचा पूर्ण वचनबद्धत्तेद्वारे प्रसार करण्यासाठी विद्यार्थ्यांना मदत करणे.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO's)
On successful completion of B. Pharmacy program, the graduates shall be able to:
- 1. Conclusively demonstrate knowledge, skills, attitude and competencies for successful recruitment in various health care related organizations.
- 2. Realize the vastness of knowledge and pursue higher education in eminent institutes to explore their research and management skills.
- 3. Plan and Commence with small start-ups in medicine and health care services.
- 4. Participate voluntarily in non-monetary public welfare activities.
शैक्षणिक अभ्यासक्रम उद्दिष्टे
पदवी औषधनिर्माणशास्त्र अभ्यासक्रम यशस्वीपणे पूर्ण केल्यानंतर, पदवीधारक :
- 1. विविध आरोग्य सेवांशी संबधित संस्थांमध्ये यशस्वी भरतीसाठी ज्ञान, कौशल्ये, दृष्टीकोन आणि कार्यक्षमता यांचे निर्णायकपणे प्रदर्शन करतील.
- 2. ज्ञानाची विशालता लक्षात घेतील आणि त्यांचे संशोधन आणि व्यवस्थापन कौशल्ये वाढविण्यासाठी प्रख्यात शिक्षण संस्थांमध्ये उच्च शिक्षण घेतील.
- 3. औषध आणि आरोग्य सेवा क्षेत्रात, छोट्या स्टार्टअप्सचे नियोजन आणि प्रारंभ करतील.
- 4. गैर आर्थिक लोककल्याणकारी कार्यात स्वेच्छेने सहभागी होतील.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO's)
- PO 1:- Pharmacy Knowledge: Possess knowledge and comprehension of the core and basic knowledge associated with the profession of pharmacy, including biomedical sciences; pharmaceutical sciences; behavioral, social, and administrative pharmacy sciences; and manufacturing practices.
- PO 2:- Planning Abilities: Demonstrate effective planning abilities including time management, resource management, delegation skills and organizational skills. Develop and implement plans and organize work to meet deadlines.
- PO 3:- Problem analysis: Utilize the principles of scientific enquiry, thinking analytically, clearly and critically, while solving problems and making decisions during daily practice. Find, analyze, evaluate and apply information systematically and shall make defensible decisions.
- PO 4:- Modern tool usage: Learn, select, and apply appropriate methods and procedures, resources, and modern pharmacy-related computing tools with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO 5:- Leadership skills: Understand and consider the human reaction to change, motivation issues, leadership and team-building when planning changes required for fulfillment of practice, professional and societal responsibilities. Assume participatory roles as responsible citizens or leadership roles when appropriate to facilitate improvement in health and well- being.
- PO 6:- Professional Identity: Understand, analyze and communicate the value of their professional roles in society (e.g. health care professionals, promoters of health, educators, managers, employers, employees).
- PO 7:- Pharmaceutical Ethics: Honour personal values and apply ethical principles in professional and social contexts. Demonstrate behavior that recognizes cultural and personal variability in values, communication and lifestyles. Use ethical frameworks; apply ethical principles while making decisions and take responsibility for the outcomes associated with the decisions.
- PO 8:- Communication: Communicate effectively with the pharmacy community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations and documentation, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO 9:- The Pharmacist and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and legal issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional pharmacy practice.
- PO 10:- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional pharmacy solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO 11:- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change. Self- assess and use feedback effectively from others to identify learning needs and to satisfy these needs on an ongoing basis.
We value excellence, innovation, diversity in ideas & in community, academic integrity, freedom & transparency. We also value accountability of resources & responsiveness to changing needs & commitment to the quality education.
Long Term Goals:
- To evolve as an institute that personalizes the pharmacy education.
- To adapt best practices for setting standard, teaching & assessments.
- To foster efforts to inculcate & cultivate the spirit of research.
- To strengthen Industry-Institute interaction for training, placements, collaborative research and consultancy .
Short Term Goals:
- To ensure availability of infrastructure & physical facilities as per norms of apex bodies.
- To improve students’ performance in University & other competitive examinations.
- To prepare for & qualify academic quality audit (NBA) by 2022.
Our Salient Features
- Modern state-of-art laboratories.
- College bus service for students
- Placement in Reputed Industries
- Hostel Facility for Boys and Girls candidates.
- Dress code for faculty, students, staff.
- Well qualified & experienced faculty.
- Huge playgroud, beautiful and healthy campus.
- 40 Mbps leased line internet connectivity.
- On campus ATM Banking Facility.
- All Classrooms equipped with Multimedia Projector & CCTV Camera.
- S.T. bus upto College campus from Islampur & Sangli.