Instruction to authors
Your article must belong to the theme of a particular academic year ---
Before submitting the article, please go through these details-
- The article must be in English language and free from plagiarism.
- Submit the articles related to the above theme only.
- Submit articles before 10th November of each year, to firstname.lastname@example.org Article must not be more than two pages. (Maximum two pages) 800-1000 words.
- Image in an article accepted (If it has relevance then only)
- Any faculty (degree/diploma) can submit the articles.
- Articles from Alumni students are always welcomed.
- Students can also forward the article but only selective articles are accepted. (For Students)
- The article must be free from plagiarism. Writers have to write their views and ideas.
- The Article should have relevance to the theme and innovation.
- Writers have to submit the article with a photo, full name, designation, and email (official).
- Writers have to mention separate Content of articles as a lead of articles in 3 to 4 lines. With the red color in the same article in the top section.
- Font- Californian FB size-12 for complete article, for Heading bold(14) Uppercase
- At the end of the article, your views must be mentioned as a part of the conclusion.
- Ideas for the cover page are also accepted and it will be acknowledged. (Submit in JPEG format with standard size)
- The article or content should not be repeated by the author. If contents are repeated then articles will not be accepted.