Counseling Cell Committee
Academic Year 2021-22
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1.||Dr. Mahesh G. Saralaya
Principal, ADCBP, Ashta
|2.||Mr. R. D. Mali
|Head of Counselling Cell|
|3.||Ms. P. S. Gaikwad
|4||Mr. S. S. Patil
|5||Mr. G. S. Patil
|6.||Dr. E. T. Tamboli
|7.||Mr. N. M. Jangade
|8.||Mr. R. S. Chaus||Member|
|9.||Ms. Shreya S. Mohite||Member|
Objectives of the committee
- To monitor the student's regularity & discipline.
- To enable the parents to know about the performance & regularity of their wards.
- Improvement of teacher-student relationship.
- Counselling students for solving their problems and provide confidence to improve the quality of life.
- Guiding students to choose right career path for job, higher studies, Entrepreneurship, etc.
Role & responsibilities of the committee
The functions of members of the Counselling Cell Committee commonly pertain to the following:
- To device and implement the mechanism for counselling and guidance for the students, so as to motivate the students throughout their stay in the college and for their future career in the Pharmacy profession.
- Planning, coordination and supervision of guidance services within the college.
- The “Counselling Cell shall be responsible to take feedback of activities to be under taken or proposed to be undertaken by the Mentors in a phased manner from time to time.
- Preparation, development or translation of tests and tools of assessment.
- Members of the Counselling cell committee should guide new mentor personnel regarding the process of counselling.
- This Chairman shall convey a meeting of all the Mentors before starting of the admissions in the college regarding pre-admission coaching/guidance & counselling to all the admission seekers.
- This committee shall devise a calendar of activity regarding counselling including number of the programmes to be organized in the entire academic session with details.
- To work out and execute any other activity related with the counselling, guidance and welfare of the students. The final objective shall be to provide a student-friendly environment with an enjoyable learning experience.
- Conducting research on various problems in the field of guidance.
- Collection, classification, production and dissemination of career information.
- Publication of suitable guidance materials in the regional language for the use of students, parents and teachers.